Electronic products usually require EMI/RFI shielding. Parts require a secondary operation to apply either foil, paints, vacuum metalization among other applications. Toth Mold/Die Inc. has been producing a part for over 10 years with an EMI/RFI shielding resin. The big advantage of the ability to do this is the elimination of all secondary labor and cost. The part is finished after the part is ejected from the mold. Another advantage is the properties of the shielding is present throughout the whole part. There are no risk involved in scratches or chips that can cause failures as there are in other shielding applications. Also very complex parts can be easily made without any issues of trying to get the shielding in hard to see areas and there are no masking operations involved. For more information contact Toth Mold/Die Inc.
- Did 2020 Deliver the Perfect Storm for Reshoring the United States of America?
- Benefits of Using an Injection Molding One Stop Shop
- Made in America has a new reality, especially for PPE – Personal Protective Equipment.
- Injection Molded Filter? They said it couldn’t be done
- Remedies of Part Shrinkage in Injection Molding
Toth Mold/Die Inc.
380 Solon Road Unit #7
Bedford, OH 44146